Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Hello everyone. I was hired as a Research and Collections Librarian in January, 2017. While I work primarily with behind the scenes library functions I still greatly enjoy working with new and returning students! My door is almost always open, so feel free to stop in and say hello!
Why meet with a research librarian?
Are you doing research for any of your courses? Let's work on
- refining your research question
- establishing what the best information sources are for your research
- identifying effective search terms
- learning what various search tools can do, and how they work
- exploring different kinds of information and if they benefit your research
- tracking how your research questions change through the course of research
- getting access to specific materials you had trouble locating
- understanding your rights and responsibilities regarding your use and creation of knowledge